Re:Daft things said by Adjudicators

The best I've come across has to be the adjudicator who said (while in the
draw addressing the band representatives on what he was looking for at the
contest)

Well gentlemen  I dont know this piece at all but i will no doubt get a feel
for it as the day goes on.

Ist section area competition.

Good if you draw in the first few bands or what.

John Davis
MD The Riddings Band
Hon Sec number 3 area NABBC
Membership sec NABBC