Re: Re: Mouthpieces

Re :

> <<Does anyone know where I might get a Warburton cornet mouthpiece?
> I'm currently borrowing one and it's by far the best I've used so
> far with a Sovereign. I think they're American.
> >>

> You can get them at Phil Parkers, Near baker Street, London
> They have a full range  of shanks and mouthpieces to try.

Alternatively you might try John Myatts at Hitchin, who also stock
the full range, and are ahead on points with regard to quality of
customer service (i.e.actually sending the right mouthpiece out, on
time.   Also they have never managed to convey the impression that
they are doing me a favour by selling me something.)

I believe that they also routinely offer a small discount to brass
teachers, though don't quote me!!

Ian McKechnie
<mckechnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>