Percussion Workshop

Hi, all.

Steve Robson at Stanhope Silver has arranged a percussion workshop
for Sat 18th July.
It will be run by Simone Rebilo and will deal with tuned instruments
in the morning and latin rhythms in the afternoon.
Aimed at grade 5 and below, it will run from 10am to 3pm, 2hrs each
session with an hour for lunch.
Cost is £6 to include refreshments but not lunch. (Cafe & chippy
close by)
Venue is the bandroom at Stanhope, Co. Durham.

IMHO an excellent proposition for young/developing percussionists.

If interested, please email me privately and I will pass on Steve's
phone no.

Steve Heninghem
Assistant,
Tewit Youth Band