Re: Ignorance!

Blimey!  Strong stuff!

Now I have never seen one of these Colonial drum corps at work, but now I
think that the land of the free and brave really has got everything!  I am
reliably informed that It already has a blacker cat than mine, it has a
bigger car than mine, it has taller buildings than Rochdale, and now on this
very list for enthusiasts for Brass Bands (I assume) I learn that it has
better Brass Bands (called Drum Corps but hey!).

Any volunteers to establish a list to usurp Nigels?

Steve Larwood
Euph/Trom/Bass Trom
Melbourne Town band (resignation pending)
www.proactif.demon.co.uk/mtb.htm