Re: University of Warwick in Devon and Cornwall

On 26 Jun, MR S G JACKSON <msrmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wednesday 1st July, evening - Penzance methodist church.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hehehehe - my neck of the woods !  I hope to be there :)

> Thursday 2nd July, evening - Trevella campsite, Newquay.

> If you can, please come and support us as all the concerts are free.
> Look out for us out and about, we'll be easy to spot - Green Brass
> society T shirts armed with  supersoakers.

> See you in the sunny South then

Sunny - where?  It has persisted down all day today :(  Got drowned on my
way to a concert at the same place u r performing!

Cheers

Heidi

--
Flugel Horn Player - Penzance Silver Band
mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/PzSilver.html

All opinions expressed are my own ... not that of PSB :)
Uploaded on Sat,27 Jun 1998.08:19:42