Second hand instruments

Hi there,

my band is looking for some second hand instrument for our beginners.
We are looking for Eb alto horns and Bb baritons.

The appropriate pricing (I suggest Euro currency) and some further informations about possible instruments would be great.

Thanks in advance

Bjoern Schneberger
Brass Band Habitzheim