Re: Daft things said by Adjudicators

In a message dated 26/6/98 21:07:39 GMT, you write:

<<
 I have one that will forever stay in my memory, albeit it is not from a
 musical director, but from a compere at an entertainments contest.

What about the compere who is a radio presenter in the yorkshire area who
anounced that John Davis (me) is going to conduct the mass bands in the light
cavalry overture by Von "supp"

John Davis
MD The Riddings Band
Hon Sec number 3 area NABBC