Looking for Brass Band for July 1999

My wife and I are active in the Cornish American Heritage Society.  Every 2
years a Gathering is held somewhere in the US or Canada.  In late July 1999
the gathering will be held in Pen Argyl, PA. which is in eastern
Pennsylvania just north of Easton.   Anyway, being a musician and interested
in Brass Bands I was wondering whether there is any group, either in the US,
or in England who might be interested in playing at this Gathering.   Of
course,  we don't expect a band to play for free.     However, we can't
afford to hire a 50 piece band from England either. <gggg>

If there are any leads or suggestions I would like to hear them.  I'm not in
charge of the Gathering (just the registration portion), but if there is any
interest I will put the group in contact with the Gathering Chairpeople.

Thanx

John