Low Brass Workshop near Chicago, IL. U.S.A.

Tom Izzo recently sent me notice of a low brass workshop which has
been posted on trombone-l and brass-l, but there may be others like
me who may be intersted but weren't reading those lists at the time.
Doug Yeo told me earlier that he will be conducting a new brass band
in the fall.  Yes, the movement is rolling in the U.S.A.

---

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce a late summer workshop.

North Central College in Naperville, IL (USA)
is hosting a LOW BRASS WORKSHOP
August 24-26, 1998 with Douglas Yeo, Bass Trombonist of the Boston
Symphony Orchestra, and a frequent and highly respected contributor
to the Trombone-List.

For information, workshop schedule, registration & times,
please contact:
North Central College
Office of Graduate & Continuing Education
30 N. Brainard Street
Naperville, IL 60566-7063
phone (630) 637-5581
e-mail mts@xxxxxxxxxx

The workshop is for all low Brass including Euphonia, Tubas,
Trombones, and.......
And includes recitals, masterclasses, solos & ensembles including
participants and presenters. Instrument manufacturers will also be on
hand with models for trying out, & testing.

Tom

Tom Izzo
jeanvaljean@xxxxxxxxxxxx
tji@xxxxxxxxxx