From: andy
To: brass-band
Subject: Mouthpiece Plating
Date: 02 July 1998 13:03

Thanks for all of your comments regarding plating on Vincent Bach & Deni
Wick mouthpieces - I guess I really stirred up a hornet`s nest !! It was

quite interesting though.

Andy Moore  -  andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Planted Aquarium Tank Fanatic &
BBb Tuba Player in the Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band:-

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm

=2D-
njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For information about this list, including how t
unsubscribe or receive the list in digest form, mail a message of 'help'

--openmail-part-009a95be-00000001--