Pershore Festival -----Back Biters!!!

I played at the weekend at the 'Pershore Festival' with my own band and
found out some alarming home truth's.Firstly, the pathetic display of
'BACK BITING' that occurred between certain band's(they all  well
know who they are). No comradardery at all between bands just a
loathsome regard for one other that verges on 'Vomiting blood'!
Who's the best band here today, who's got the best program, the best
intonation etc, shocking attitude,thats what it is!
The amount of ill-feeling between bands and therefore people is utterly
intolerable!
I predict that within 10 years banding will destroy itself, leaving some
very twisted individuals that border on
PHSYCOTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are certain bands in my own area that honestly have not got a
'Rats ASS ' of a chance of ever being up there with the big
boy's.Nearely all of these bands that I speak of  are in the
Championship section, but also exist in 1st or 2nd as well.Dedication,
of course is one of the main things needed to progress, but also a
feeling of joining together and becoming a universal banding area with
common goals and aspirations is the other.Sadly we do not offer that in
our area, and never will.
The weekends Festival on a musical level went very well indeed, due to
not only the bands, but the excellent organization that Pershore
arranged.Congratulations to all at Pershore.
Commiseration's to all of the above, who were involved in shocking
displays of inflamed egoism.Your all thoroughly pathetic and spineless.

LR Eccleston			    (absolutely FED UP to the hilt)

LR Eccleston