Re: re Bb variations for young soloists

I haven't heard Wiedeker for many years. The progression using Percy Code
solos used to be :

At Dawn
At Sunset
Zanette
Zelda
Anna Karenina
Waltz Caprice

Only the last two have double or triple  work from memory.

They used to be published by Allen and Co. Melbourne but I think they are
available world wide.
Fairly old and hackneyed but provide a good progression for tuition
purposes. He did publish a few others as did his daughter Helen Johnson.

TiBaR
Bairnsdale or the Bush