The world's worst brass recording

In a desperate attempt to get an interesting thread going, and in the light
of the recent 'favourite CDs' thread,  I hereby invite nominations for the
world's worst brass recording.

To set the ball rolling: I have a CD called 'Time Spent At Traffic Lights',
featuring tuba player Oren Marshall.  Don't ask me why I bought it.  The
salesman was very good at his job.  The style might charitably be called
'minimalist'.  The list of instruments used mentions the presence of
'electric tubas', which is just as well, because the gurgling sound they
make is quite unrelated to the acoustic version.  Track titles include
'Swami Disappearing Up His Asana' (sic) and 'Satan's Penis'.  The entire
thing sounds as though it was recorded on a whim one wet Saturday afternoon
when the protagonists had nothing better to do.

As regular readers may have guessed, I quite enjoy music which is out of the
ordinary, but this one is just too much!

Any other nominations?

Alec