Re: Disney Fantasy vs Disney Spectacular

Hi All

Have been rehearsing this lately. It's basically ok but the tunes are not
so familiar as the Disney Fantasy arrangements, except perhaps A Spoonful
of Sugar. The ending is weak in my opinion and the tempo given wrong. There
is also a dreadful calypso section in the middle, which is given an
optional cut which I am taking as I hate calypsos with a vengeance. A good
concert item but not a patch on Disney Fantasy.(IMHO)

Jeremy