Re: Joy Webb

Joy Webb is a Salvation Army officer residing in the UK. I believe in the
London (Croydon??) area. She is now retired, having done so a few years back.
Major Joy Webb (R) as she is officially known in The S.A.  was the driving
force and probably what you would consider the 'founder' or founding member of
the JOYSTRINGS that had a couple of songs hit the Top Ten in the U K. The most
popular was probably "It's An Open Secret".
I don't know too much more about her, but if you contact a local Salvation Army
Officer or Citadel or Headquarters in the U K, they might be able to pass on
the message that you are trying to get in touch with her. She seems to be a
good sort from readings I read about once a month in Salvationist Magazine
which is published weekly in the U.K. Alternatively, if you were able to go to
The International Headquarters in London, 101 Queen Victoria St., Lt. Col.
Peter Dalziel, who also was a member of the Joystrings, can probably help you
out.

Best of success,

Larry White
Vancouver, Canada