HELP

Sorry for clogging the list with this plea, but I'm desperate!

I'm trying to find a flugel player to dep for me, together with a tenor
horn player (to play the 1st horn part) for a bandstand job at the
Folkestone bandstand, (next to the Lees Cliff Pavilion in Kent) this coming
Sunday (19th July). The concert starts at 2.30 and is due to finish at
about 4.30 (weather permitting).  My band is the KM Gillingham Band
(championship section) and the music will be light/popular entertainment
pieces (eg. Batman, Pavane, Imperial March, Star Wars, plus others, the
titles of which escape me at present!).

If there is anyone out there who can help it would be really, really
appreciated if you contact me
..... and as a form of payback, I'll happily return the favour should your
band ever be caught out in the same way!

If you can help, or know of someone else who might be able to assist,
please contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, preferably on the telephone number
below (which is daytime only - up to 6.00 pm), or email if easier.

Thanks in advance!

CLAIR TOMALIN
Flugel, Promotions Manager
KM Gillingham Band, Kent