Re: Area Testpiece 1999 (All Sections)

> >Hi all
> >
> >Is anybody else getting any rumours about the Area piece for the Champ
> >section for next year. I keep hearing the same piece mentioned but no
> >clarification, confirmation or denials yet.
> >
> >Jeremy

I appreciate that the majority of UK subscribers to this list are connected
with Championship/First Section bands but spare a thought for us in the
lower sections too.
If any information re. test pieces etc. for the major contests starts
filtering through the brass band world then a note of the test pieces for
other sections would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin Smith
Band Manager - Blackley Band (section 3)
blackley.band@xxxxxxxxxxx