Re: Area Testpiece 1999 (All Sections)

Kevin Smith wrote 'I appreciate that the majority of UK subscribers to
this list are connected
with Championship/First Section bands but spare a thought for us in the
lower sections too.
If any information re. test pieces etc. for the major contests starts
filtering through the brass band world then a note of the test pieces
for
other sections would be much appreciated.'

I must add, don't forget that you all have played at our level so you
know any advance information regarding test pieces etc. is really
helpfull.

David Sheedy

Yet another member of Blakeley Band