RE: Joy Webb

It is a very nice slow melody.  It was recently played by the St Kevern
Youth band on Listen to the Band on BBC Radio 2, as part of the youth Band
of the Year competition.  Their soloist, whose name I forget for the moment,
but who was particularly noticed during the competition, played it really
well.
I have since been thinking about getting it for our band.  I would certainly
recommend it.

Regards
Harry Ibbotson
Tadley Concert Brass