Re: VAT

So not only am I wrong, but so were they (the excise).  I thought so -
it was the vicious way the clerk said "I cant do it, why should you"
that made me wonder, even after all these years...

I like your 50 a pop plus address bit, I'll have to try that on  my
customers! :-o

Steve Larwood
Nothing-to-do-with-bands-at-all-but-I'll-go-back-on-topic-now
http://www.proactif.co.uk/mtb.htm