Henry Hall - Sunshine

Chaps & Chapesses:

Our MD (Geoff Gossage) would be ecstatic if we could turn up a band set
of "Bandsman Henry Hall's Sunshine", an easy road march which we think
was penned in the 20's.

Geoff has already spoken to Ray Steadman-Allen (of UK Salvation Army
publicist fame) who say he believes it is now out of print and can be
copied without copyright problems

Please, has anyone got or know where we can get, access to a complete
band set?  We will pay all reasonable expenses etc etc...  We'd love a
photocopy!  Or send it us and we'll copy it and return it.

Steve Larwood
Euph/Trom/Bass Trom
Melbourne Town Band http://www.proactif.co.uk/mtb.htm