Looking at the Options - USA & Canada

Hopefully someone on this list will be able to help with this unusual
request.

I am currently an IT (Information Technology) professional in the UK, who
also happens to be a music graduate, soloist (fairly well known !),
composer, arranger and conductor.

I have always wanted to emigrate, or at least try out working & living in
the States or Canada, and feel that it may be now or never !

I am therefore looking for help, suggestions (sensible ones only please !)
and contacts to enable me to fully investigate the possibilities.

Whilst I would love a full time music job, I would also be happy to consider
anything in the information technology field, assuming I can get heavily
involved in conducting and playing in my spare time (as I do now).

Please Email me privately if you can offer any help, and I will discuss
further.

Many thanks

Steven Booth
sbooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx