Re: VAT, Tax, and other terrors.

Adrian Drover wrote :

> An accountant who's not greedy? That's almost as impossible as a likeable
> IRS man.

Funny you should say that........

I got a letter today from the "Customer Service Manager" at my local
district of the Inspector of Taxes.

His name is Mr Fear.

Someone at their personnel department has a sense of humour.........

(My last posting off-subject : honest !)
Ian McKechnie
<mckechnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>