New Canadian Brass CD!

The Canadian Brass is proud to announce that's it's recent BMG release "All
You Need is Love", the music of Lennon/McCartney has debuted in the teens on
the Billboard Charts and is rising daily (check out our web site
www.canbrass.com for weekly updates).

We feel that this CD (the group's 45th!) is one of the best ever.  The classic
music of the Beatles has been given an innovative treatment through
Christopher Dedrick's arrangements which cover many styles including
classical, jazz, dixieland, rock, and contemporary.  All of this brass quintet
music will be available through our web site in  September.

Jens Lindemann