Share My Concert

Hi all

Thanks to all who took the trouble to reply to my query about
Joy Webb's 'Share My Yoke' - I had little idea how popular it
really is.  I am in complete agreement with Jeremy Wise who pointed
out what a vivid arrangement it enjoys.

Thanks to you I'll have lots to say about it when The Harrogate Band
perform a 'Last Night of the Proms' concert at Mowbray House,
Kirkby Malzeard (near Ripon) in which Jason Harper will play it
on Flugel.   I also know now to programme it with the British music
in the second half (rather than the American music which makes up a
significant part of the first half -  see the real Proms prospectus
if you don't think that this is appropriate!).

David