THANK YOU re USA & Canada

A big thank you to all those who have taken the time & trouble to respond to
me regarding opportunities in the USA & Canada.

I will respond to all individually (eventually) but in the meantime I wanted
to publically thank all of you who have replied so far. All replies received
have been long and informative, and I DO really appreciate the trouble you
have gone to, and the offers that have been made to assist.

In addition, let me take the opportunity to say thanks to Nigel (BBlist) and
Carl (Tuba list) (and all assistants of course) for the time they spend
making these lists available.

Thanks again
Steven
Steven Booth