Re: Flugelswitch between Dyke and Grimethorpe

At 08:32 23/07/98 PDT, David Robertson wrote:

>Hi all,								I
>just heard the new Grimethorpe CD 'The Melody Shop' which features Mark
>a few times..It's a shame that He had to part company with such a superb
>band....Grimethorpe's loss is Black Dyke's gain.

and vice versa presumably???????

It's not really
>important the gossip behind why it happened..but that  Mark and the 2
bands involved benefit from the move.

Here here ......... but you can't blame people for being "curious".

Being a fan of Black Dyke I personally confess to being "interested" though
I don't suspect anything detrimental being the reason behind the switch,
which is why nobody on this List has got wind of it.

Good luck to 'em both (& both bands too) in the meantime I say!

Angela

Angela Tregaskes
P.A. to Professor Trevor G. Smart & Departmental Secretary
Department of Pharmacology & Centre for Toxicology
The School of Pharmacy
University of London
29-39 Brunswick Square
London, WC1N  1AX, U.K.