Re: Norwegian Cyberband in 1999 ???????

At 06:43 24/07/98 +0100, David Sheedy (rsmnwltd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>Angela,
>
>You may find that this event may also clashes with Whit Friday Contests as
>well as it seems that every other year the Masters is on the Next Day
>

>David Sheedy
>Solo Cornet
>Blackley Band

Good point David .......... well spotted (I forgot Whit Friday was "later"
this year) ......... and thanks for letting me/us all know.

Regards.

Angela Tregaskes
pp. Cyberband 1999
Angela Tregaskes
P.A. to Professor Trevor G. Smart & Departmental Secretary
Department of Pharmacology & Centre for Toxicology
The School of Pharmacy
University of London
29-39 Brunswick Square
London, WC1N  1AX, U.K.