Re: Band Press

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Wooler <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Brass Band List <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 July 1998 10:29
Subject: Band Press

>I for one find it refreshing to be part of a mailing list where status is
>not an issue. No grovelling articles such as how either Nick or Bob "passed
>wind" over 3 complete octaves and how musical it was!

Blimey!  That's one hell of an amazing party trick!

>....perhaps there's a role for the Brass Band Police here somewhere! (is
he/she still
>around? I've not been asked to assist with enquiries of late!)

Following those couple of anagrams I did a while ago, I was contacted by the
Brass Band Police who asked me to provide a bespoke anagram.  I pointed out
that 'Brass Band Police' could be rearranged to 'bad brainless cop'.  For
some reason he/she went a bit quiet after that.

Cheers

Alec