Mouthpiece Research

Oh Gawd - he's  back again!

Just a note to thank all that put forward suggestions although some would
have been anatomically painful especially when marching.

I've followed up most of them (the Brass Anthology was excellent reading)
and some I have had to resort to snail mail to contact. The success to date
is a plethora of qualitative info but no quantitative technical stuff on
frequency spectra etcetera. The queries to the Hew Hess of Hay may produce
some results - I'll let you know if anything turns up.

Cheers
TiBaR (:-)}
Bairnsdale or the Bush