"Help" - Tenor Horn Players

Dear List Members.

Kent based Brass Band require a Solo and 1st Horn Player for a Bandstand
Engagement this coming Sunday 2nd August. Venue - Hythe bandstand 3.00 p.m. -
4.30 p.m.

If there is anyone on the list that can help or knows of anyone who is free
this weekend, please let me know A.S.A.P. by telephoning (01304) 380332, we
would of course be more than happy to reciprocate if your band find themselves
in a similar position this summer.

One final plea, 2nd Horn player required to cover maternity leave for the
forthcoming Contest to be held at Prestatyn, North Wales - Friday 23rd - 25th
October. If you are interested, please give your Band Secretary a courtesy
call to ensure that your own band are not out on these particular dates.
Fifteen pounds will buy you two nights S/C accommadation including return
coach journey. If you fancy a fun weekend away then give me a call on the
above number.

We would appreciate confirmation A.S.A.P.

Regards

Bridgette Goold