Re: Trombone Hater ????

Steady on with the 'hater' fella's. Seems rather an  insulting word when all
they may be doing is writing technically difficult parts. Would you prefer them
to be 'too easy' instead?

>From my own experience Mr S**** is a very nice man who certainly does not hate
trombones.

Don't know Mr Redhead, but those parts you are talking about IMHO are rather
good!

Mind you - I can't play all the notes!! I do a deal with my mates on the
tenors!!

:-))

Monkey