Christmas March

As several of you pointed out, a few weeks ago I mistakenly suggested that the
march "Star Lake" has a Christmas theme.  I finally realised tonight that the
march I was thinking of is another SA publication - "Shining Star" by Peter
Graham.  I'm not sure how many different carols he uses, but O Come All Ye
Faithful and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen are definitely in there.

Sorry if I misled anyone, but both are excellent marches.

Don