Bands in Pembrokeshire?

Wantage Silver Band are planning a Band Holiday, to take
place in Pembrokeshire - probably the Tenby area - at the
beginning of August 1999 - the week *before* the eclipse!

As part of the planning for this, I'd like to contact any bands
which may exist in the vicinity - perhaps even across the
county boundary in Camarthenshire. (I'm fairly sure this is all
Dyfed these days, but I hope no-one will take offence if I use
the older names for my own better understanding). I'd be
looking for information about possible concert venues etc.,
and who knows, possibly sitting in on a rehearsal if mutually
convenient. Parties at campsites also come to mind :-).

It may be best to reply to me privately to avoid cluttering up
the list. I'll happily share any information if asked.

Martin Taylor
Bb Bass (and holiday organiser), Wantage Silver