Adjudcator's ???????? -Reply

Hi John

We got a stuffing on Saturday at Reading. We come 12 out of 18. We where drawn
17 with Tredegar following us. We ended up as top 1st section band as our status
doesn't change until Jan. We played shite and got what we deserved. We did beat
a couple of championship bands and the band that are being promoted with us. We
havn't started Blitz yet as our area is not until end of March or April. I am
going to the Gloucester association contest this week as I am in the exec
committee, and the Wessex Contest the following week cos that's a good piss up.
Speak to you soon. Paul