Re: Bands and Charitable Status

On 24 Nov, Judith Hayes <judith.hayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have any of you listies out there investigated what's involved in getting
> your band charitable status?  What's involved? What are the plus points?
> What are the negative points?  Is there any point?  Is it worth it?  Any
> ideas where I can investigate further?

Don't you have to be of charitable status to do any form of collecting when
playing?

Cheers

Heidi

--
Apology is Policy

mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/
SA RiscPC User, Newlyn, Cornwall	ZFC A(Co) & Clan Member!
SMulder on IRC - #hashargonet		Using Pluto - of course!!!
ICQ - 16050438