Re: Peanut Vendor

Brian Easterbrook wrote:

> I would like to get the Peanut Vendor as performed by IMPS a few years ago
> and conducted by Ray Farr.
>
> Who arranged it, is it published and where can I get it?

Hi Brian,

It was arranged by Ray, but I'm not sure if it is published yet. I
played it some years ago with Jaguar Cars Band (while Ray was MD) but
they were manuscript parts. The only possibility I can think of would be
Prima Vista Music in Norway - sorry, can't remember the website address
off the top of my head.

Cheers,
Adrian