RE: Bands and Charitable Status

> john carter wrote:
>
> > >From what we observed when the Black Dyke band came to America and
> > played to a packed Carnegie Hall (200 people more like!) the main
> > benefit of registering a band as a charity is to swell the
> wallet of the
> > condutor....................
>
> Now then John - you can get into trouble about saying such
> things you know!
>
> Where's your disclaimer!
>
> Monkey

The fact he has a free Hotmail account.

John if you want any credibility get a proper account. If you have a
problem with this, Email me off list, otherwise it will
prove your true motive for having a hotmail account is to stir up
trouble.

Is John Carter you real name, if so tell us about yourself.

Geoff Collins