Re: Peanut Vendor

Simpson wrote:

> I don't know any of this but I recall a certain band at our National Contest
> who Used this as their street march , ending up throwing peanuts into the
> crowd  !
>
> Robert Simpson

Gudday!

Sorry, Robert. that was Mark Freeh's arrangement.
Kinda rattled the cages of the Old F**t military types, didn't it??
Hehehehe :)

There is a rumour going around that the same band is going to march to
Village People's "Y.M.C.A." with the Mai FM Marching Boys next year!!
Not sure what they're planning to throw to the crowd, though......

Cheers,
Adrian