publishing+hmm

I'm hoping to publish some arrangements of mine(for quintet, quartet,
etc...). My initial idea was to set up a web page and advertise on the
internet, but to handle the distribution separately. Has anyone out there
got any thoughts/ideas that would be useful? Any help much appreciated.

Also, a little teaser:-

How many 'test-pieces' end on a minor chord?
Or for that matter on anything other than a tonic major?
I can only think of Rhapsody in Brass, with the last movement in C minor
all through, but I'm sure there must be more.

cheers,
Dave Taylor
Warwick University Brass Band
Rolls-Royce(Coventry) Band