RE: Geoff Collins Was Bands and Charitable Status

Hello Granddad,  :-)
Thanks for your posting, I think your took the edge off my rather
aggressive submission.
As I enjoy the lists so much, I get rather wound up about someone trying
to spoil it.

I think you are more technically aware than you make out, but if it was
an honest admission
that you did not follow my response please let me explain. Some web
sites let you have free email accounts and
recoup their expenses through advertising. As they don't collect any
money they don't verify any details
and it is quite common for people to get an account from hotmail in a
made up name. One fraud doing the rounds is
 pretending to be someone from say Demon accounts requesting your credit
card details. So on reading John Carters
submission I put 2 (provoking comment) and 2 (free email account)
together and thought this person had an ulterior
motive and thought if I didn't say something that members would take his
comments as serious.

Hope you continue to make submission and if you are ever down Eastbourne
way, or at a contest in the south you'll drop me a line

Bye for now
Geoff