Re: Marketing UK Bands in the US

Personally, I don't think the name (Black Dyke Mills) has anything to do with
it.

I never heard about the concert aside from the posting on another list that i
subscribe to.

Perhaps they should examine in better detail the methods they used to promote
the concert.

If anyone has any questions about marketing within the US (to consumers, to
delaers, to distributors and the happy go lucky), I would be happy to give
impart my ideas, comments, etc (i have a Bachelors in Marketing and am working
towards my Master's Degree in International Marketing).

I don't charge a cent to anyone that offers me a perspective for their
country.   :-)

Margaret