Re: Earl of Oxford's March

Hi David,
There is a 10 piece arrangement available through the Just Brass series (No.26)
as published by Chester Music.
Parts included:    1. Piccolo Trumpet       6. Trombone
			  2. Trumpet Bb	      7. Trombone
			  3. Trumpet Bb	      8. Trombone
			  4. Trumpet Bb	      9. Bass Trombone
			  5. Horn in F		10. Tuba
With this setting I  transposed and gave the piccolo part to the Sop, F Horn to
Eb Horn and one of the Trom parts to Eupho. I also added to this arrangement a
"tom" drum part to achieve the intro and fill similar to the recording.
I hope this may be of some help.
Regards Mike Argentino. Brisbane Australia.