RE: Misreading posting intent on lists

Dear All,

I feel I should post a reply to this as Mr. Larwood is just immature and
won't let things lie.

I would like to say it was me who had delivery receipts set on, now i
know its up to the individual whether they believe this but if they
don't I take that to mean they dont wish this thread to go any further.
I had READ receipts set on so I could make sure the record companies
were reading my e-mail !

I had NO former knowledge that posting to a mailing list caused problems
- if I had known such objectionable people existed, you can be assured I
would have switched them off.  My personal membership of Brass Band
mailing list is purely out of self interest - I dont think we have that
many brass band CD's anyhow  !  My opinion is that if people want to buy
stuff they will.  All our systems are automated so I couldn't send "junk
mail" to any of you !  As you will see because you dont have any - do
you !

This is really the end of this matter as I switched off these receipts
SOME WHILE ago which was verified my Mr. Larwood himself !

I joined this list because I like brass Banding not to "hard sell" you
all !  I have much more important stuff to do !  Think of the Hard
evidence - I switched off these messages (and i have IE4 so they do not
prompt me like in Nutse) and NONE - not ONE single person of you
have received unsolicited mail from my company - have you ?

I have only suggested the site once, and have not posted ANYTHING for
personal financial gain (re: Nigels Post)
Please let this be an end to bullying and upsetting myself personally -
I thought brass banding was about fun not bullying?

Claire.