Re: Misreading posting intent on lists

I agree with most of the below, but I must say that, just because you
have a hotmail (or in my case Yahoo) account, doesn't mean that you
are out to insult people or hide behind a false ID. I have to use a
web-based account because, although I have unlimited WWW access
through work, I do not get a work email account (this is because I am
essentially at the bottom rung of the company!).
Therefore, the only way that I can get email is to use this Yahoo a/c.
I am not trying to hide, and if anyone wishes to speak to me direct I
would probably give them my number.
Obviously some people who use these accounts are not honest and decent
(like me!) but some people have very valid reasons for these accounts.
DON'T TAR EVERYONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH!!!
Matthew Watts
(TONGWYNLAIS [in]TEMPERANCE SILVER BAND)