CD with tenor horn solos -Reply

Peter,

if it's on CD too I do not know, but Gordon Higginbottom did some recordings of
tenor horn solo's for Kirklees Music Ltd some years ago.
I would be interested too in tenor horn solo recordings and I am curious why
people like Sandy Smith, or Sheona White don't record one while the other
instrument groups do it like the trombones (Nick Hudson, Brett Baker) , cornet
(McCann, Webster), Sykotuba, the Fodens percussionist (can't get her name right
now),...

Sheona, I know she does not dare because a couple of times people recorded their
solo-album and left the band. It is a bit psychological.

If any YBS bloke is on the net, convince her in doing so!

>>> Peter Ryser <ryser@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/03/98 02:45pm >>>
Recently somebody told me that a CD full of tenor horn (Altohorn Mib)
solos exists but wasn't able to be more specific.

Does anyone here know the title and/or label of this CD.

Peter Ryser