Tit Larks(!)

Hi fellow listomaniacs,

I need some help.

I'm looking to *urgently* borrow a brass band set of 'The Tit-Larks'
(J.Ord-Hume???) - a duet for Soprano & Bb Cornet.
It's long been out of print.
A band in Belgium has asked me to play it in a tuba duet (before anyone
asks - I will be the Lark!) and I'm having great difficulty tracking down
the parts.
If anyone can help (it really is 'yellow paper' stuff so probably one of
the older
bands would have it in their library - Martin Irwin???) I would be most
grateful.

The very best to you all.

Steve Sykes
sykotuba@xxxxxxxxxxxx