Thank you Nigel

I would just like to give my heartfelt thanks to Nigel for maintaining
this list.  I know I could have done my thanks privately, but I think we
all owe him a great big thanks for all the work he does in maintaining
it and sending it out to us.

I have enjoyed immensely the emails I get from the list, got riled up
with a few, said "hear hear" to many, and responded like everyone else.
But it has also put me in touch with bandies from all over.

I've been able to introduce some of my band friends (even though they're
lurkers and semi-lurkers, you know who you are!!)  -- I've met a few of
you in person (Roy, Vicki and Glenn) -- and I give thanks for the list
for giving me the chance to meet and strike up a friendship with my
buddies (my three muskateers - David, Monkey and Grandad).

So this Christmas, I'm going to give thanks to Nigel for all the hard
work he does to bring this list out to all of us.

Merry Chrismas Nigel!!

Carol