RE: Geoff Collins / John Carter /Charitable Status

Geoff, Thanks for the explanation, I shall have to look at the posting
addresses more closely in future! I'll certainly let you know when I collect
my Zimmer frame and move to Eastbourne ....... sorry couldn't resist that!

Now then, John Carter from New Jersey, time to put up or shut up. You have
probably alienated all of the conductors on the list but I, and I expect
they, would like to know how they can make their fortune by gaining
charitable status for their bands, so maybe you would like to answer the
following questions:-

1. How does the conductor line his pocket by gaining charitable status for
the band?

2. Which bands and conductors do you know that have done this?

Cheers
Rod G