Brass Band Festival

Dear Sirs,

At first, let me introduce myself to you. I am Zsolt Pulai from Hungary, and
I'm the head of the "Brass Band of Nyul". (Nyul is our village's name, has
4.000 habitants). Our brass band has 40 members, I'm a member, too, I play
the trumpet there.

I'm really happy, that I could join to this "brass band chanel".

I have a question to you:
Our brass band usually goes to festivals in Hungary every summers. Next
summer we would like to go to the UK, London or near to London.
I'm interested in receiving information of festivals in UK.
Who can help us? Thank you in advance.

I'm waiting for the answers.

Yours,
  Zsolti